Will is a gender non-confirming actor based in Chicago, IL and Ashland, OR. They were born and raised in Rochester Hills, Michigan, where they grew up with their parents and a myriad of younger siblings. Upon graduating high school, Will moved to Evanston, IL to attend Northwestern University where they had the immense fortune to be learning from some of Chicago's greatest actors and teachers.
Will began their professional career while a student at NU and has since had the pleasure of working with some of the finest regional theatres around including Steppenwolf Theatre, Victory Gardens Theater, and Williamstown Theatre Festival. They are currently a member of the resident acting company at the Oregon Shakespeare Festival in Ashland, where they can be seen in a queer reimagination of Oklahoma! Next year, Will will be featured in OSF's productions of As You Like It and Macbeth.
Other professional highlights include:
- creating the role of Person in Charge in a new production of Straight White Men, written and directed by Young Jean Lee, at Steppenwolf Theatre Company
- playing Angel in Metropolis Performing Arts Center's production of RENT, for which they were the recipient of the 2016 BroadwayWorld Chicago Award for Best Actor in a Musical
- creating the role of Sean in the world premiere of Will Goldberg's Home Before Dark
Will is represented by Gray Talent Group.
Other tidbits about Will:
- Will is of Argentine descent and loves returning to Argentina to visit their family!
- Will tutors Spanish, calculus, standardized test prep, and music theory to students from middle school to graduate school.
- In third grade, Will co-authored a history book on their hometown, which was published and used in elementary school classrooms